My Little Pony: A New Generation

 


In 2018 /2019 I worked eight months as an in-house story artist on My Little Pony: A New Generation. I had a great time working with an international team of extremely talented artists. 

Storm Heist

An exciting scene from a completely different version of the movie. In this scene the main characters plan an elaborate heist to steal the magic stone during a concert of Princess Pipp. There’s only one problem, the stone is part of the stage... 

This sequence was a lot of fun to do, even though I had to finish it in a bit of a rush to make the deadline for the first screening. While I was working on it, it was already clear that this wasn’t going to be in the final movie but I still got to complete it and it was a blast to see it in the edit. 


Beat Boards

The beat boards below were made after we had our first screening of the movie. They were done to explore the possibility for a song when Sunny, the main character, is sad and alone after her actions led to the ponies’ magic stone losing its power. The story went through a lot of changes and this storyline is no longer in the film, the characters of Sunny, Hitch and Sprout are still in there though!

Browse through the beat boards below by clicking the panels or using the arrow keys on your keyboard: